A listing of career accomplishments of Robin L. Cabral, CFRE principal of Development Consulting Solutions.
- Restructured a regional-wide congregational fund development office for a recently consolidated religious order of six different geographic areas.
- Conducted full-scale audit and assessment and produced a plan of recommendations for department start-up.
- Developed a full-scale fund development plan both short and long range to increase contributed income from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 in three years that was both local and regional in nature.
- Implemented major gift, planned giving, more aggressive annual fund, and online and offline integration.
- Revitalization of organization special events.
- Implemented a $4.5 million capital expansion project, as well as maintained annual giving efforts in a one-person development shop.
- Largest gift leveraged included an outright gift of $500,000 with the donor making a total of $1,000,000 to name a facility.
- Overseen a $600,000 capital expansion project for a recently merged organization.
- Restructured development office to better align with sources of contributed income and lead a department of five “generalist” members.
- Collaborative in nature, fostering greater relationships with key departments interfacing with fund development including Finance and Communications.
- Overseen multiple agency name changes and resulting branding consistency.
- Increased development office utilization of volunteers to maximize staffing resources.
- Served as agency interim executive director.
- Worked to ensure organization philanthropic culture change building a resulting “culture of philanthropy.”