Hire a CFRE – Your fundraising back-office specialists. We do the job when you don’t have the staff who can.
Fundraising in a nonprofit is difficult without professional experience and skills. Whether you need a plan to get started, a campaign to be managed, or a specific project to be completed, let us do the job for YOU.
We pick up where the other consultants leave off. Now that you have your strategic fund development plan, you still need someone to implement it. That is where we come in. Hire a CFRE with all the expertise, education, and credentials to get the job done in half the time and at half the price. Whether you need someone to write your direct mail appeal letter, make major gifts asks to your donors, or to manage your social media, we are your development staff.
Forget countless hours of work, many failed attempts, or floundering around without a clue. We blend science and art to get you the results you expect without a “break the bank” rate. With over twenty years of experience, no project is either too small or too big.
With both a small and mid-sized fundraising shop track record, we can take YOUR special projects off your hands, without all the overhead costs. Let us be your development staff who will raise more money and become more effective raising more money without all the expense!
Let Development Consulting Solutions provide YOU with a full-range of project-based fundraising services personalized to meet YOUR development staffing needs.
Development Consulting Solutions serves ALL of New England and beyond.
“Hire a CFRE” Services offered
Project-based fund development services:
- Organizing your next special event
- Strategizing and soliciting event sponsorships
- Implementing your development plan, project by project
- Conducting donor discovery calls to determine their interest and capacity to give to your organization
- Preparing you to conduct your major gift asks for both annual and capital campaigns including pre-call letter, case for support, solicitor training, individual donor solicitation plan, pre-ask role playing, summary of visit, and follow-up plan
- Conducting small to mid-sized major gift asks for your capital or annual campaign
- Design your donor stewardship plan
- Creating your next direct mail appeal letter
- Designing your next e-appeal campaign
- Managing your social media
- Writing your next issue of your newsletter or annual report
- Researching and writing your next grant
- Developing your organization’s strategic plan
Planning and strategic fund development services:
- Development assessments and audits
- Short and long-range strategic fund development planning
- Capital campaign readiness assessment
- Capital campaign management counsel
- Annual fund strategy development
- Interim development staffing
- Grant research and proposal development and submission
- Development training and education
- Fund development coaching
- Assessment of organizational readiness to start a development program
- Development office set-up
- Development staff restructuring
- Meeting facilitation and strategic planning and other retreats
- Advisory board formation
- Case for support development
- Development executive searches
- Strategic planning
- Social media management