I have been exactly where you are
I have heard time and time again. “how do I get my board engaged,”
I had done EVERYTHING that I have read in books and blogs. To no avail, it just wasn’t working. They just weren’t engaged.
I knew that I had a decision to make; Either I could continue having an ineffectual board using the broken strategies from every ‘guru” I found out there_ or I could put on our blinders and follow the step-by-step system that my mentor laid out for me.
Fast forward a bit, and there I was._ at a board meeting with an active, participatory board focused on governance! I took everything I learned and put it together and shared with my clients.
For years, that’s the only way you could get access to it! But then I started thinking_ How many other nonprofit executives could I help who are struggling to cut through the confusion and overwhelm and build their Board, just like I was?
And that how my Board Development Group Mastermind Coaching program was born.
Now, for the first time ever, I have taken my proven training, stuck a white label on It and made it available for anyone around the globe to use to build an engaged Board of directors without confusion and overwhelm.
If that sounds cool to you, then you’re in the right place!
Welcome to… The Board Development Mastermind “Beta” Group Coaching Program.
This “Beta” Group Is only open to the first twelve registrants at a special “Beta” price.
What you get
- Three monthly one-hour Master Classes hyper-focused on building your best Board now so that you never say again, “What am I to do?”
- Three monthly one-hour group private coaching sessions where you will get the tools and topics you need to confidentially build your Board, defeat procrastination that leads to non-engagement, hold Board members accountable, and create a laser focus on your Board development efforts.
- My proven templates so that you never have to worry about creating an engaged Board ever again.
- A global Mastermind group with 24/7 community and support from your peers around the globe
- Weekly LIVE Q & A with Robin
- Accountability emails from Robin to ensure that you follow through with each and every step learned to ensure that the essential follow-through is completed.
- Follow-Up Group Coaching Sessions at 3 mos.