Donor cultivation is an important part of the fundraising cycle. However, it is the most misunderstood and underutilized technique in the fundraising plan. It is cultivation that is most often neglected and shouldn’t be.
In this webinar, I “take you by the hand” and lead you through the steps to host your first or maybe even your fiftieth cultivation event, making the process simple and effortless.
Among what you’ll learn is:
• What makes an event a cultivation event
• How to set expectations for your event
• How to identify who should be invited to your cultivation event
• How to engage your Board members in the event
• How to conduct post-event follow-up with your potential prospects
• And, much, much more!